- Graduated as Master of Laws (Licentiaat in de rechten) from the Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Attorney at the Brussels Bar (Dutch Bar Association);
Dirk Schoenmakers took the attorneys oath in 1981 at the Antwerp Court of Appeal.
As a result he has statutory rights and obligations under regulations such as those concerning professional confidentiality, ethical conduct, disciplinary proceedings, liability insurance, permanent training, etc.
For further information please consult www.baliebrussel.be
- Chairman of the Research Chamber of the General Association for the Pharmaceutical Industry (Algemene Vereniging van de Geneesmiddelenindustrie)
- Lecturer for PLATO and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Working languages : Dutch, French and English
Advocaat Mr. Dirk Schoenmakers
Lakensestraat 111, B 1000 Brussel
Tel: + 32(0)2 626 26 66, Fax: +32 (0)2 626 26 67